June 2018 Performance Information
Our Spring Performance is a fun and festive opportunity for students to showcase what they have learned this year and to gain experience dancing in front of an audience.
• Our June Show will be held at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School Fitzgerald Auditorium at 459 Broadway on Sunday, June 3rd at 1:30pm.
• Dress Rehearsal is mandatory, and it will be held at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School Fitzgerald Auditorium on Saturday, June 2nd.
• Dress Rehearsal A-First Half of the Show Saturday June 2nd from 1:00-3:15pm
Dress Rehearsal B-Second Half of the Show Saturday June 2nd from 3:30-5:45pm
Please note, the class lists for each half are TBD. We will have the full cast listing in March.
• On Monday March 5th, we will begin working on the dances in classes. The first half of classes are the same as usual, a warm-up and steps practice. For the second half, the students learn the choreography.
• Attendance Policy–It is very important for students to attend classes regularly so they are fully prepared and feel confident when performing onstage. We know things come up– sickness, events, etc.–but in order to participate in the June Performance, we ask that students commit to the following: 1. Students are only allowed three absences during the period of March 5th-June 1st.
Since each class is learning a different dance, makeups do not count as attending their class. 2. Students must attend Dress Rehearsal on Saturday June 2nd.
• Costumes will be handed out in classes in April and May. We will send an email to let you know what day your child’s costume will be handed out. The costume fee was included in the tuition, so there is no need to pay an additional fee.
Thank you! We are looking forward to a great show!
SOCB Staff and Faculty