June 2019 Performance Information
Our Spring Performances are a fun and festive opportunity for students to showcase what they have learned this year and to gain experience dancing in front of an audience.
• Our June Shows will be held at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School Fitzgerald Auditorium at 459 Broadway on Sunday, June 2nd at 1:30pm and 4:30pm.
• Dress Rehearsal is mandatory, and it will be held at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School Fitzgerald Auditorium on Saturday, June 1st.
• Dress Rehearsal A-First Half of the Show Saturday, June 1st from 12:30-3:00pm
Dress Rehearsal B-Second Half of the Show Saturday, June 1st from 3:15-5:45pm
Please read the Performance Packet containing important information regarding costumes, hair, makeup, and call times. You may download the Performance Packet as a PDF here.
• On Monday March 4th, we began working on the dances in classes. The first half of classes are the same as usual, a warm-up and steps practice. For the second half, the students learn the choreography.
• Attendance Policy–It is very important for students to attend classes regularly so they are fully prepared and feel confident when performing onstage. We know things come up– sickness, events, etc.–but in order to participate in the June Performance, we ask that students commit to the following: 1. Students are only allowed three absences during the period of March 4th-May 31st.
Since each class is learning a different dance, makeups do not count as attending their class. 2. Students must attend Dress Rehearsal on Saturday, June 1st.
Tickets are now on sale! If you would like to purchase tickets by cash or check, please fill out the ticket order form, and hand the completed form and payment in to one of our instructors. They will then take the form and bring the tickets in to the following class.
If you would like to purchase tickets with a credit card online, please use the following link:
Tickets for Performance A are $15.00 each.
Tickets for Performances B are $15.00 each.
Combo Tickets for both Performances A and B are $25.00 each.
All seating is General Admission.
All children ages 5 and under will be admitted free of charge, and no ticket is required.
Current SOCB students are encouraged to attend the performance they are not dancing in and will receive a free ticket. If you would like a Student Ticket, please fill out the ticket order form.
Online tickets can be mailed to you up until May 31st or you can print them out on your own computer until June 1st. On Sunday, June 2nd, they will no longer be available to purchase online. If there are still available tickets, they will only be on sale at the box office by cash, check, or money order that day.
Thank you! We are looking forward to great shows!
SOCB Staff and Faculty